Brassed Off Britannia

Brassed Off Britannia

For a moan about the state of Britain and the World

Home   |   About BOB   |   Poetry   |   Contact Us   |   Forum Home

It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 9:03 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

Post subject: Death threat scam
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 9:03 am 

Received by email this morning - subject heading: "Bad people and your business"

Read this text carefully, since it can be the last in your life.

People are by nature envious. Given the fact of successful development of your business, people (your rival ) paid me 30,000 British Pound for your head on a stick.

It's not the first time I've done this kind of work, but I'm already tired of these envious bastards and your life will be the last one I'll take or will not do, it's up to you.

Under normal circumstances, I would just do the work for which I was paid without going into the details, but I'm going to get away from it and go on a long-awaited vacation.

You have 2 options for solving this problem.

Accept my proposal or refuse.

You pay me 10000 GBP for safe your life and you receive all the information about the customer with whom you apply to the police and thus you save your life and the lives of your relatives.

The second option is you ignore my proposal and turn to the police, but by the same token you will only postpone your judgment day, even if I can not do the work, then someone else will do it, not within a week and say in a month or half a year, but order for your head will be fulfilled sooner or later.

Thus, you will be afraid of every rustle, walk around looking and thinking that you are being persecuted.

If you want such a life, your choice, but if I were you, I would think very well.

Tickets to England have been taken for July 28, and you have exactly 3 days to transfer money to an anonymous account bitcoin 13NVhCLrj7uJp8KGFLd2VaVMYTNejMkSar.

The last time I can check it 28th before flying to you.

In the event of receiving a reward, I will not come to take your life, but will also pass all the information about your customer (Let the bastards get what they deserve) and you can protect yourself, otherwise you know the consequences.

The well-being of the future life depends on your choice.

Think about your life, you family.

on all will of Allah

I checked it out online and others have received it word for word, so obviously a scam.
I forwarded it to the police but I don't suppose it'll do any good.

Post subject: Re: Death threat scam
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:14 am 

There are multitudes of shitty people out there who refuse to do a day's work. We are now being deluged with calls at home and on both our mobiles, keen to sell us ancient Chinese artefacts or fix the bugs on our computers.
For any incoming call now, I press 'answer' and wait two seconds. Many times, it hangs up.
If anyone asks for me by name, I continue. If they start a set script, I reply in Japanese.
It seems few people in India, Philippines or China understand and they hang up.